We are company number 02865762 registered in UK and incorporated on 25 October 1993.
Our registered office is at 5 The Square, Bagshot Surrey GU19 5AX.
Information about you
Upon registering on Creative Presentations, we ask for information such as your name, telephone number, email address and postal address. Creative Presentations will then keep record of this information. If you contact Creative Presentations by telephone or email, we may store and contact you for business purpose or complaints management.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided, or you would like your information erased from our records, please contact us at the address provided below. Your data removal request would be actioned within seven working days.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar. You can also verify this by ensuring that the URL starts with HTTPS:// (as opposed to HTTP://)
• to track how you use our website
• to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
• to keep you signed in our site
What will the data be used for?
We will not sell on your data to any 3rd party.
To process any orders that you make by telephone, email or verbally. If we don’t collect your personal data during the order processing, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
If you have an account or cash account with us: your name, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number will be collected.
We will use the data provided to improve the website and the service we offer you. This includes:
- We send email campaigns from time to time about information relating to products, special offers, and promotions from Creative Presentations. All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
- Research and analysis of data such as success of online marketing campaigns, website navigation, and product preferences of our customers.
- Technical administration of our website
We’ll only share your data with third parties to help us provide a better service for you. For example, giving your address to a courier so they can deliver your order, or providing a service guarantee.
To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement. For example, when a court order is submitted to share data with law enforcement agencies or a court of law.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
We have in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- Firewall, anti-spyware and virus-checking installed on our computers.
- All operating system are set up to receive automatic updates for latest patches or security updates, which should cover vulnerabilities.
- We only allow staff access to the information they need to do their job and not shared passwords.
- Encrypted personal information held electronically.
- Regular back-ups of the information on our computer systems and kept in a separate place so that if we lose our computers, we don’t lose the information.
- Safely and securely remove all personal information before disposing of old computers (by using technology or destroying the hard disk).
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we must keep basic information about our customers (including Contact and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Creative Presentations Ltd
5 The Square